About Me

My photo
I am 32 years old. I work at Kyungnam University in South Korea and I have gained my MA in Linguistics from Waikato University.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Instructions for using Owen's blog!

Hello Everyone,

It has come to my attention that some of you are reading the emails rather than my blog:

OwensEnglishNews

No!

No!

No!

Do not read the emails, please read the blog!

Why?

Because the bog has some special software to give you the definition of difficult words. The email cannot do this.

I spend lot of time to putthe meanings into each story sothat you can understand it easily. I do this because I really WANT YOU TO READ MORE...this is very important. If you read more english then your English can improve faster, ok?

email me if you need any help! kk

Owen

No comments: